- Submission Deadline: September 22nd, 23:59 GMT
- Accept/Reject notifications: October 20th
- Workshop: December 3rd, in person in New Orleans
Authors are encouraged to submit short technical, position, or policy papers, adhering to the following guidelines on the Openreview portal. Submissions will be double blind.
- Submissions should be anonymized and follow the NeurIPS 2022 format.
- We accept paper submissions with a maximum length of 4 pages (excluding references and any supplementary material).
- Previously published work will not be accepted as part of the workshop but work published solely as a preprint is welcome.
- Camera-ready versions will allow for one extra page to incorporate reviewers’ feedback.
- Authors whose papers share clear policy recommendations will have an opportunity to convert their work into a policy memo and work with the Day One team on implementing it.
The workshop’s papers are non-archival.